MAHINDRA SATYAM Technical Interview

Posted on
  • Tuesday 10 May 2011
  • by
  • kaka
  • in
  • Labels: , ,
  • • Tell me about yourself
    • Mini Project
    [Nearly 5 minutes he screwed. Be clear with your projects. Explain to the panel in an easily understandable way]
    • Final Sem. project in MCA
    [He asked many questions regarding that]
    • Languages you are comfortable with? C,C++,Java,…
    [I told C languge]
    [Be in a safe region, because the rest of the questions will come from that]


    HR


    [The introduction was so informal. And the HR was so cool and friendly. Unfortunately, I didn't know that it will become a stress interview]
    • How are you Sindhiya?
    • How was the Technical Interview?
    • What is COBOL stands for?
    • What is the acronym of IBM?
    [I told the answer but I was not confident in it]
    • Your marks in 10th, 12th, U.G. and P.G. are good. Even I'm not having such marks. But I feel your performance in this interview is not upto the mark. What do you think about??
    [This question was a trap to check the attitude]
    • Okay, May I ask you a question in Physics. Will you answer it?
    [Since my U.G. degree was B.Sc. Physics]
    • What is hysteresis loss?
    [Luckily, I remembered and answered]
    [At any point, don't lose your confidence. Even you failed in answering questions, be confident and put a smile in your face]

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment