ME and MY BOSS

Posted on
  • Thursday 14 April 2011
  • by
  • kaka
  • in
  • Labels: , ,
  • When I Take a long time to finish,
    I am slow,
    When my boss takes a long time,
    he is thorough

    When I don't do it,
    I am lazy,
    When my boss does not do it,
    he is busy,

    When I do something without being told,
    I am trying to over smart
    When my boss does the same,
    he takes the initiative,

    When I want to please the boss,
    i am buttering,
    When my boss pleases his boss,
    He is cooperating,

    When I make a mistake,
    I' am an idiot.
    When my boss makes a mistake,
    He's only human.

    When I am out of the office,
    I am wandering around.
    When my boss is out of the office,
    He's on business.

    When I am on a day off sick,
    I am always sick.
    When my boss is a day off sick,
    He must be very ill.

    When I apply for leave,
    I must be going for an interview .
    When my boss applies for leave,
    it's because he's overworked


    When I do good,
    my boss never remembers,
    When I do wrong,
    he never forgets

    what to do?????????? ???

    Let's Think!!!!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment